This is a list of stuff that I buy or follow closely.
Computers and Gadgets
- Apple: duh. makers of phones, tablets, laptops, watches and headphones.
- Teenage Engineering: mostly sound and music related, but they also have other cool things. My wife has an OB-4 speaker, which we all love.
- Ubiquiti: professional networking (wifi, ethernet, cameras, etc) equipment for office and home. I’m 100% Ubiquiti in the office and home, I have the Dream Machine Pro + POE Switch + AP WiFi 6.
- Monoprice and Monoprice EU: cables and accessories of all kinds at the right price. I got a bunch of stuff from Monoprice.
- Anker: for chargers and powerbanks. I got a bunch of stuff from Anker.
- Garmin: professional smart watches. I don’t own one.
- Withings: smart watches that look good, with lots of cool sensors and batteries that run for weeks. Other health products like smart scales etc. I don’t own one yet, though i’ve been tempted often.
- TechnoGym: home and professional gym equipment. I own and like a MyRun treadmill and a Bench.
- Peloton: bikes, treadmills etc. I don’t actually own any of them, but they’re known to be very good.
- Cowboy: ebikes that just work, with an urban-sports posture. Waiting for my Cowboy ST4.
- Van Moof: ebikes that just work, with a urban-leisure posture. Pre-ordered the Van Moof V.
- Super 73: ebikes for the adventure-urban people. I don’t own one.
- 50 Rebels: ebikes for adventure-urban people. Made in Portugal. Don’t own one.
- Rad Power Bikes: affordable, sturdy ebikes.
- Zero: serious street and sports electric motorcycles.
- Cake: performance, premium ebikes.
- Tesla: the most modern electric cars. Don’t own one yet, so far i’m on a bicycle path. Maybe for the family..